I’ve made these amazing energy balls inspired from deliciouslyella. I’ve modified it a bit according to the supplies I had. It hardly takes fifteen minutes to put everything together. They’re vegan and taste unhealthy, you won’t even have the slightest idea that you’re eating healthy stuff. You can have them as a topping with your overnight oats or make a nutty chocolate date shake.
- Dates ( I used around five)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Ground almonds ( two handfuls)
- Ground walnuts ( a handful)
- Ground hazelnuts (a handful)
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup or honey or date syrup
Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend it. Make them into tiny balls or any shape of your choice and freeze. Eat them when you’re desperately hungry.